PDF Document Management 2: Delete, Renumber or Move PDF Pages
You can delete current page. You can delete, renumber or move PDF pages. You cannot delete all PDF pages; at least one page must remain in the document.
Here are the steps on how to delete, renumber or move PDF pages:
1. Choose Document Menu > Delete Current Page , Delete, Renumber or Move Pages
or click Delete Current Page button , Delete, Renumber or Move Pages button in the Document Toolbar.
2. The Delete or Renumber Pages dialog box comes up:
- Delete Pages: the current page, the page ranges or the pages in the example format of "1, 3-5, even, odd, last".
- Renumber Pages in the example format of "1, 3-5, even, odd, reverse".
- Move Pages in the example format of "1, 3-5, even, odd, last". Move certain PDF Pages After or Before a PDF Page.
3. Click OK to Delete, Renumber or Move.
Batch (DOS) Command Support:
You can start a batch job in Windows by issuing the execution command directly from the MS-DOS command prompt window without opening the PDFill GUI.
(It is only available for the registered user of PDFill PDF Editor)
Split a PDF into a new PDF according to page number selection
"C:\Program Files\PlotSoft\PDFill\PDFill.exe" SPLIT "1,3-6,10,13,24,last,4-last" Input.pdf Output.pdf
Delete PDF Pages selected into a new PDF
"C:\Program Files\PlotSoft\PDFill\PDFill.exe" DELETE "1,3-6,10,13,24,last,4-last,even" Input.pdf Output.pdf
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2020 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.